Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. --1 Timothy 4:12

Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Field is Ready for Harvest

Recently I have been hearing about awful things in the world. It seems like a lot of them, and it also seems like they have all happened in a concentrated amount of time. I was thinking to myself how can I be calling my peers up when the world is like this?

Well I realized that God does want me calling others up, and the reason the world is so evil, is because Christ has prepared the field for his workers.

And he said to them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest." Luke 10:2

The world is the field and we are the workers we need to go out there and reap the harvest. If the field becomes any more ready than it is now, the harvest will be ruined. We need to start reaping the harvest. The more we reap, the more workers Christ has for his Kingdom.

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Matthew 28:19

There is one last point I want to make. When workers go out into the field to work, not all of them will work in one spot. Each worker would probably have a partner, but that would be it. The work would never be done if the whole group worked in one spot. What I am saying is find a companion and go work where no is working, or has ever worked, or go by yourself and help another missionary who is already out in the field.

Now I know if you are reading this you probably believe in the Bible, but are you willing to obey the Bible. Christ said go and make disciples of all nation's so let's obey Christ our King!

No comments:

Post a Comment