Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. --1 Timothy 4:12

Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Live Like We're Dying

Imagine getting a call from your doctor and him telling you that you have a very deadly disease, and you only have one week to live. What would you do? Would you go to places you've always wanted to go?

I know people who don't like to hear this or even think about, but death is inevitable. The only way you would not die is if Jesus returned. My challenge for you today is to live like you are dying, but also keep a few things in mind.

If you were dying and you went to places you had always wanted to go what good would that do anyone. It would help you or really anyone else. If I were dying I would think about those who don't know Christ, and the next generation. If I can help those causes at all, then I would be helping the world that I would soon be leaving. If you were dying you would want to be able to look back on it and smile.

Have you been living your life to the fullest? Have you been living the way God has called everyone to live? If you will just trust, love, know, and follow in Jesus' footprints, you will be the happiest you have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment