Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. --1 Timothy 4:12

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We Are Never Alone

I know you have heard that before. I think that phrase is a little over-used, but it is very true. We are never alone and we should never fear anything.

I have been thinking about how great God is. He is a huge multi-tasker. He manages everyone in the world, hears their prayers and knows each and every person more than they know themselves, while also knowing the names of all the stars in the sky, etc.

While God is doing all of that he is also traveling on our journey with us. So he is King, but he is also on the path heaven with us. So I think it would be an understatement to say that we have a pretty good partner. WE HAVE GOD ON OUR SIDE. He is always with us. What do we have to fear?

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

I encourage you not to fear anything, not even death, because God is always with you. We are never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment